A storage bookcase headboard with dual dimmer switches to control your bedside lamps and an angled front that's perfect to lean back against with a pillow. For future storage needs, it can be upgraded to our Pier Group.
Master-piece Headboard #600
Headboard 43-1/2"H x 11-1/4"D
E. King Bed / Cal King Bed 82"W
Queen Bed / Full Bed 68"W
Features and Benefits
- Two secret compartments; one to keep electrical wiring from phones, clocks and radios out of sight. The other for whatever you like.
- 2 Individual dimmer switches to be used with your lamps, so one person can read, while the other sleeps.
- Two USB ports.
- Two personal cubbies.
- The slope of the headboard is perfect (with pillows) for sitting and reading or viewing TV in bed.
- Optional Premium Edition upgrade includes the Muscovado custom dark finish, drawers with hand-brushed hardware
- All drawers feature full extension, side mounted, ball-bearing guides
- Northern Red Oak, the most abundant wood in America
- Heirloom Warranty — hand down for generations to come
- Furniture Made in America, it's easy to get parts if needed
- In-Stock for Quick Delivery
- Oak finish tones — dark Muscovado (available as a Premium Edition upgrade) and Medium Woodland Oak.
- Find out what customers are saying! Like us on Facebook! Help us by sharing your enthusiasm for our American Made Furniture.
Master-piece Headboard Comment
Looking for a great headboard to watch TV from? Love our Pier Group but your room configuration doesn't allow it? Plan on moving to a new home?
Then our Master-piece Headboard is perfect for you! This storage headboard has an angled front, making it ideal to lean back against the pillows and watch your favorite show on TV (check out our matching TV consoles, stands, cabinets and armoires). If you're more of a reader, our Master-piece Headboard has 2 dimmer switches to control the brightness of your bedside lamps.
There's plenty of storage area in our Master-piece Headboard for your alarm clocK, radio, telephone, Kleenex, pictures, etc. Inside the Headboard are 2 electrical outlets and a phone jack. There's even 2 secret compartments to keep your unmentionables away from prying eyes.
As an added bonus, your Master-piece Headboard can still be used if you ever decide to up-grade to the Pier Group. To do so, just contact us for a different top and some simple directions.